Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

when I realize the rise

when I realize the rise, but found that the boy had been standing on the painting by my side. He micro head down, looking at my paintings, so close the distance, his white as if my eyes sparkle. My heart began to violently hit very cooperative new 2009 Nike Men nike36009 new shoes, I panic and lay on my art I think I must have looked very like a clumsy duck. it makes me almost cry. But the summer North smiled, his voice was as pleasant music, he said: Hello, my name is summer and the North. I did it Baba's head down, with almost hear my own voice say: My name is Hao Ying Ying. but my heart, and instantly covered with flowers, dancing and singing, opening into a joy. I then began to understand like a person's feeling, that feeling that he was a casual smile at you, whom you will be happy long, long time. I think, I really do like the summer the North. summer north across the classroom in my classroom are is the new men's three-2009 Nike shoes nike36009 new building, separated by a lawn. from my window looking in the past, sometimes you can see his shadow, always a man, a quiet out, and then quiet entered. in those noisy group of immature boys, he is how different, how dazzling ah. However, he is so lonely, lonely 14-year-old was so I began to understand the pain.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen