Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

said, the face of such a person he was

said. the face of such a person he was, I could not not give him a smile.
br> ! yes ah, I forgot how to do, hehe hh He sat down beside her. He gently Languo my shoulder, then hold a bit hard. I felt like a dumb, can not move the situation. He scraped herve leger the
my nose, smiled and said: Satan! shadow.
evening very small town, under the lights in the brilliant look more and more warm. the air bursts of sweet flavor seems to be walking towards me.
and Mo-I found a company called ; the two-story restaurant, walked to the inside. waiter politely walked up herve leger dress to: br> ; line! Some people just
tables withdrawal. I walked over, please attendant to clean up the look. After a long pause she finished their day, came to pack up. and the side of the pack while an apology, saying it was too
more people, busy But come.
recipes come, he asked me to order. just like at home I asked him what to eat, he always Hang pepper fried beef, oyster soup locust, sweet and sour lotus, and to the Qingdao beer. then please waiter brought a pot of tea. I do not know when the habit, into
restaurants always like to tea, herve leger bandage dress Even the poor, no less than the tea drink is brought to them.
snacks are greater, the tea did not come. I am anxious to see the way, he smiled and shouted to the waiter: no tea, she did not drink! lift the cup. I Juqi Bei, and he touched. he drained, and I all drank.
br> mouth so that I know that he drinker No, but do not want me disappointing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen